Sunday, September 11, 2011

Now let me explain.....

First off..... yes, I am aware these are amateur drawings done on lined notebook paper.... That's what makes them special. But seriously, most of these ideas come to me when I can't write them on a computer (read: work, while in bed and too lazy to go get the computer, while waiting for my friend to get her Starbucks coffee...) thus, they were written in a notebook and then photographed by my iphone.

I used to put these on Facebook, but because of some new issues that arose (read: mother scolding) I have now moved them here!

No, I am not trying to be funny with any of these posts. This is actually how I think about stuff (as crazy as that may be). And yes... the situations presented in these posts actually happened.

If you are nice.... I might even draw you a picture (muahaha).


Much Love,

IV

No comments:

Post a Comment