Friday, November 11, 2011

Why stalking people on Facebook can lead to Failure

Don't stalk people on Facebook. Why? Here are my reasons.

1. You begin to look for something to make you sad. If there isn't anything on the surface that you see.... you keep digging and digging and digging....

2. Um can you really get mad at some guy for kissing some random chick in the year 2008? That's right... you should know better than that.

3. Just because someone keeps popping up on some guy's "frequently viewed friends" doesn't actually mean they are frequently viewing their page.... or does it???!!! Hmmm....

4. You have too much time on your hands. It is not a good sign when you are calling people to ask them to stalk someone for you either. I'm sorry, unless you pay me/give me a REALLY good reason as to why I should keep tabs on someone...I'm not going to do it.

I go my own people to stalk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment